Saturday, April 24, 2010

Check My Facts

Dear Reader,

I want to start out by explaining the title of my blog. This is primarily planned to be a political post and I have grown weary of Republican, Democrats, Tea Baggers, Move-oners, Huffington Posters, libertarians, green party, red party, Timbuktu party, etc... making declarative statements that their followers just blindly follow and their opponents blindly ignore. You, my dear reader, are an individual. You need to read what I say with the sophistication of a 2 year old. They ask "why?" of everything they are told, and don't stop until they are happy with the answer. I would hope that you would take this questioning mind to all aspects of the issues that are facing America today. God knows that we can use all of the truly open minds that we find.

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment